Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Take our money and run ...


I apologize for returning to this theme ....but this is not a time to sit back silently. As of today I will not be paying any interest on my credit. My house payment will be strictly principal. And when the bank asks me why I have not paid in full this month, I will boisterously explain that until they start fulfilling the terms of their agreement, which is to "Lend" with the bail out funds I just deposited, I will ignore my agreement terms as well - to pay interest on my home loan.

JP Morgan Chase stated on a call to shareholders that they will "save" their $25 billion in bail out funds to shore up cash reserves, or buy other institutions. They enthusiastically acknowledged the new opportunities this cash infusion represents ! They have no intention of lending with it. they have no intention of using these funds to ignite consumer financial activity, or help small businesses with loans. JP Morgan is acting with the majority. The $250 billion just released to the financial institutions in the US is being hoarded. These institutions are standing at the steps of congress, with their hands out, taking the tax payers money and running....
I am done !

I have no credit card debt. I don't have a car loan....so this is the only place I can make an impact....I would strongly suggest you do the same. It is time that we take this into our own hands. Act aggressively, decisively and quickly. Paulson has no one's interest in mind but his own and those of the financial institutions. Congress is not acting quickly enough, and the banks are reaping...again..We need banks...but it is time that they serve their customer base honestly and fairly. Let market economics take over, and soon the banks will realize that if consumers are not willing to shop and buy at their place of business, they will have no business.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home